Frequently Asked Questions
- Renters - Sample GradGuard Renters Insurance Policy
- Renters - How to Pause Your Renters Insurance Policy
- Renters - Canceling your renters insurance policy through your online account
- Renters - How do I update my billing information?
- Renters - I need to make a change to my coverage: Insured address, add a roommate, add an interested party or update your coverage limits.
- Renters - How does my billing cycle work?
- Renters - How do I get a copy of my certificate or policy documents? I need proof of coverage.
- Renters - Does my policy automatically suspend when I move out of my residence for the summer?
- Renters - What is covered with GradGuard Renters Insurance?
- Renters - Is my bike, laptop, and cellphone covered?
- Renters - Am I covered if I am studying abroad?
- Renters - Is my personal property covered when it's in storage?
- Renters - How do I purchase GradGuard Renters Insurance?
- Renters - How much renters insurance coverage should I buy? What should my coverage limits be?
- Renters - I don't live on-campus, can I still purchase a renters insurance policy?
- Renters - Why do I need liability coverage? How much do I need?
- Renters - What is a deductible in renters insurance?
- Renters - How do I file a claim for renters insurance?
- Renters - Who underwrites GradGuard College Renters Insurance? What is their rating?
* indicates a required field