Frequently Asked Questions
- Sample GradGuard Renters Insurance Policy
- How to Pause Your Renters Insurance Policy
- Canceling your renters insurance policy through your online account
- How do I update my billing information?
- I need to make a change to my coverage: Insured address, add a roommate, add an interested party or update your coverage limits.
- How does my billing cycle work?
- How do I get a copy of my certificate or policy documents? I need proof of coverage.
- Does my policy automatically suspend when I move out of my residence for the summer?
- What is covered with GradGuard Renters Insurance?
- Is my bike, laptop, and cellphone covered?
- Am I covered if I am studying abroad?
- Is my personal property covered when it's in storage?
- How do I purchase GradGuard Renters Insurance?
- How much renters insurance coverage should I buy? What should my coverage limits be?
- I don't live on-campus, can I still purchase a renters insurance policy?
- Why do I need liability coverage? How much do I need?
- What is a deductible in renters insurance?
- How do I file a claim for renters insurance?
- Who underwrites GradGuard College Renters Insurance? What is their rating?