Accessibility Statement for GradGuard's Website
This is an accessibility statement from GradGuard.
Measures to support accessibility
GradGuard takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of GradGuard Website:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or person.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Include people with disabilities in our design.
- Annual external ADA audits to ensure accessibility remains in tact.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. GradGuard Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of GradGuard's Website.
Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on GradGuard's Website:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal Address: 3219 E. Camelback Rd., Suite 455, Phoenix, AZ 85018
We try to respond to feedback within 1 business day.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
GradGuard's Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Windows10 / Chrome / JAWS
- Windows 10 / Firefox / JAWS
- Windows 10 / Edge / JAWS
- Windows 10 / Brave / JAWS
- MacOS / Chrome / VoiceOver
- MacOS / Safari / VoiceOver
- Windows 10 / Chrome / NVDA
- Windows 10 / Firefox / NVDA
- Windows 10 / Edge / NVDA
- Windows 10 / Brave/ NVDA
- Windows 10 / Brave / Brave Built-In Browser VoiceOver
GradGuard's Website is not compatible with:
- Internet Explorer 11 & Older
Accessibility of GradGuard's Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
GradGuard assessed the accessibility of GradGuard's Website by the following approaches:
- External evaluation and VPAT creation with Level Access
- Annual ADA content review & audit
- Accessibility Quality Assurance checks during the design & implementation phases
Voluntary Product Accessibility Template
Our VPATs are available to download for both our Tuition Insurance and Renters Insurance purchase funnels below:
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Director of Accessibility & Digital Services
This statement was last updated on August 30th, 2022.